Tonify Kidney’s biological function to reduce lower back aches and pain, to slow down ageing process
In TCM, our kidney governs our lower back and when the kidneys are exhausted and weak, the corresponding lower back region becomes sore and its movement may be hindered. A deficient and lethargic kidney will result in these classical clinical presentations which include aching sensation in the lower back movement. In severe and prolonged cases, it could also lead to frequent urination, hasten aging process, and affects the reproduction ability in individuals.
1. Rinse through all the herbal ingredients once. Drain and set aside.
2. Blanch the meat pieces in a pot of boiling water with 3 slices of ginger to remove scum and dirt.
Pick the meat pieces out and set aside.
3. Add 1.5-2L of water and the herbal ingredients into a pot and bring it to boil.
4. Once the water starts to boil, place the meat pieces back into the pot.
5. Continue to simmer over high heat for 15-20 minutes before reducing to medium-low heat and simmer for another 90 minutes.
Chinese Yam (Shan Yao), Poriae Cocos (Fu Ling), Morinda Officinalis (Ba Ji Tian), Cinnamon twigs (Gui Zhi), Wolberry (Gou Qi Zi), Kidney beans, Agaricus subrufescens (Ba Xi Gu).