Improve blood circulation, strengthen immunity to achieve flu prevention
In TCM, Qi is a vital force essential for growth development and a healthy biological function within the respective organs. Hence, smooth Qi circulation and movement ensures healthy growth development, efficient biological function among organs, the formation and smooth transportation of blood, essence, and fluid in the body. Insufficient Yuan Qi will impede healthy growth development and hasten the process of ageing and weaken immunity.
1. Rinse through all the herbal ingredients once. Drain and set aside.
2. Blanch the meat pieces in a pot of boiling water with 3 slices of ginger to remove scum and dirt.
Pick the meat pieces out and set aside.
3. Add 1.5-2L of water and the herbal ingredients into a pot and bring it to boil.
4. Once the water starts to boil, place the meat pieces back into the pot.
5. Continue to simmer over high heat for 15-20 minutes before reducing to medium-low heat and simmer for another 90 minutes.
Codnopsis Root (Dang Shen), Solomon’s Seal (Yu Zhu), Anemarrhena Rhizome (Zhi Mu), Astragalus Root (Huang qi), Red dates, Szechuan Lovage Rhizome (Chuan Xiong), Agaricus subrufescens (Ba Xi Gu)