Tonify kidneys to help with nourishment of hair follicles and to prevent excessive hair loss and encourage hair growth
In TCM, our hair condition is a direct reflection of the health of our blood and kidney Jing.
Tonification of our kidney Jing and blood can help to promote strong hair growth with a healthy glow.
1. Rinse through all the herbal ingredients once. Drain and set aside.
2. Blanch the meat pieces in a pot of boiling water with 3 slices of ginger to remove scum and dirt.
Pick the meat pieces out and set aside.
3. Add 1.5-2L of water and the herbal ingredients into a pot and bring it to boil.
4. Once the water starts to boil, place the meat pieces back into the pot.
5. Continue to simmer over high heat for 15-20 minutes before reducing to medium-low heat and simmer for another 90 minutes.
Polygonum Multiflorum (Shou Wu), White Peony Roat(Bai Shao), Psoralea Fruit, Scallops, Kidney beans, Black beans, Red dates.